About Me

Hello, my name is Keisha and I live in Bedfordshire, England. I enjoy many activities and sports such as; netball, performing arts and football. My favourite subjects in school are maths and P.E. To the contrary, my least favourite subjects are R.E and history. My favourite colour is ‘blurple’ which is a combination of blue and purple. In my free time, I like to spend time with my friends and family but I also like sleeping. My favourite season is Autumn although my birthday is in Summer. My star sign is Cancer. I also like travelling and am planning on going to more holidays this year with my family. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother.

Thank you for reading.

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Dear Keisha

It is great to hear that you live in England. Last year I visited England and totally loved it. I love drama I think it is a good way to express yourself . I like how you created your own colour ‘blurple’ that is so creative.

From Aurelia
    http://aureliaw7c2017.edublogs.org/

1. To Aurelia,
      Thank you for the comment on the creativity on combining my two favourite colours. I also share the passion to express myself through drama. I love England aswell even if it can be cold. I will now check out your blog. 🙂
      From Keisha